Monday, August 15, 2016

Flashed back on my weekends

Here's a flash back on my weekends, yeah busy Saturday morning that I need to wake up early to wake up my eldest son for his school field trip. This school field trip I have paid RM100 for it and he has been looking forward for it with his friends. His best friend is his partner of day, he is very happy as he chosen him to be his partner as he live in another session of the housing area.

Both are good friends now, they sat on the last roll of the bus. They are bus no.2, as first he told me is bus. no.4 but he says it wrongly.

my son aboard the bus to go field trip to Melaka
He is so happy as you can see piece sign from him! They heading to Melaka and 5.45am I have woke up him and 7am the bus leave and coming back to school at 7.10am and his bus was the first to arrive!He called me to inform that he reached school but we didn't notice as we are in the car waiting not far from the school.

I have also take the morning to go for Female Magazine workshop, its a skincare/body workshop my partner is Grace both of us just pay RM15 each and get to enjoy the session from 10am to 3pm at Veritical Hotel in Bangar, KL. Yeah I got lost though I use the waze and not given up I go round again to find the place. It is opposite the Nexus Bangsar South. The parking at B1 of the hotel is RM2 for Saturday.12 lucky draws split to 4 session, our table didn't have any winner at all. Another table has got 4 winners. Well is it not our lucky day. After the event it's very jam packed home, terrible jam at the federal highway took me a while to reach home.

Next day I am excited as I get to meet Niu Er Taiwanese, he's all the way from Taiwan. I often watched him on TV Astro years back. Can never forgot of him as he is always giving tips about skincare and it's good that everyone on Sunday look forward to meet up him and have a photo session with him. I have uploaded photo that you can find at my Facebook fan page click on the link to view and like my page too if you like it. This time the venue of workshop held at Sunway Resort Hotel. This Naruko brand skincare can be purchase at Watsons Malaysia.

How about you? Have got a good weekend?

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on