Thursday, January 21, 2016

Brother's Mall Wholesale City, USJ 1, Subang Jaya

This morning I visited the Brother's Mall Wholesale City, USJ 1, Subang Jaya. 
My sister-in-law go with me as she wants to check out this mall and there's shop that sell shoes.
But sad to say that it's nothing much in the mall, there is no food outlet at all. So we want to eat lunch there's no food outlet we cannot eat there. It's disappointed for us, as we thought the outlet will be like XES shoes outlet.

SAN D3sign Boutique, I saw most of the shoes are made in China. They have limited choice on the shoes. Price range from RM25 onwards. 

SegiFresh however many people are shopping here for vegetables. But we didn't find anything that we need to cook for Asam laksa!

If compare this mall with Damen USJ, which I recently visited. You can click on the link to see the outlet I went last week.


No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on